You should understand that your body is working all the time, even while you are sleeping. It works all the time in order to undone some damage and also to adapt to the environment. But there are also some tricks that you can outsmart your own body, some of those tricks might be funny, some might seem as superpowers to you.
1. If you close one eye when you go to the bathroom in the middle of the night you will trick your own body. How? Because when you open both eyes in the middle of the night, your body will think that is time to wake up and you will have trouble to falling asleep again. Keeping only one eye closed while going to the bathroom in the middle of a night will help you in falling asleep faster.
2. Headaches can ruin your day. And many people are massaging temples when they suffer from headache, but instead of that you should pull your ear. Take your ear between your thumb and forefinger and gently pull it up and down. This way a fresh fluid to the brain will be released.
3. Having trouble with swallowing pills? In case you do you should try the following: Start with putting the pill in your mouth and then lean your head forward before swallowing it. This way your body ill swallow the pill on its own.
4. You should avoid crying. But how? -In the room you are, find a few different points and stare constantly at them and try to repeat the colors of those things all the time in your head.
5. During summer, brain freeze often occurs, because then we put cold things in our mouth and the brain is having trouble with dealing with the big difference in the temperature. You can get rid of this with just pressing your tongue against the roof of your mouth. This way you will relax the blood vessels.
6. You can stop the hiccups if you open your mouth and swallow couple of times leaving your mide open.
7. Many people, besides kids are afraid of needles. And you shouldnât, and here is a trick how to do that:Â When you go to the doctorâs office,Â cough a few times slightly when the needle is placed in your body.
8. Next time when you have sat for too long with your legs crossed or you arms âfell asleepâ you should try to tense the muscles in that part and shake it or hop awkwardly on one leg. You can also try to slowly roll your head from side to side because that way you will release the nerves or vessels which are pressured or the blood flow is interrupted.